About the Firm
Experienced Georgia Attorney Fights Tickets and DUI Charges
Highly regarded Adel lawyer defends drivers who face criminal accusations
Whether you’re stopped by police for a moving violation or driving under the influence, it’s important to stay calm and then contact a lawyer who’s successfully handled cases like yours. When you turn to me, attorney Frank Carter, you can rely on skilled and assertive defense against traffic violations, DUI, and other criminal charges. If you are pulled over and ticketed on I-75, GA-37, GA-76 or another road in Cook County or Lowndes County, pleading guilty to the charges that are filed can bring harmful penalties and cause your insurance premium to skyrocket. Even a first-time Georgia DUI conviction can result in a yearlong license suspension. At Carter, Carter & Carter, Attorneys at Law, LLC in Adel, I utilize my in-depth legal knowledge to fight driving offenses. The Georgians I represent can count on receiving counsel that understands their situation and offers the kind of compassionate advocacy they deserve.
Knowledgeable lawyer provides reliable representation in criminal cases
I strive to make the legal process as manageable as possible for my clients. When you choose me as your attorney, you can count on:
- Experienced representation — I have successfully argued to have charges dropped or reduced in many cases. During plea bargain negotiations and in court, I employ tried-and-true strategies to defend you.
- One-on-one attention — You can count on me to answer your questions and concerns with care. I pride myself on being responsive and attentive.
- Trustworthy guidance — Gaining an accurate understanding of the charges made against you and the possible outcomes for your case is crucial to your peace of mind. My years of practice enable me to advise you with confidence.
As your attorney, I will aim to help you to overcome your legal challenges and seek a favorable resolution to your case.
Areas of Practice
Accomplished Georgia advocate works to protect driving privileges
Losing your driver’s license erodes your freedom and can impede your ability to progress in life. To help you to keep moving forward, I will try to have your charges lessened or dismissed. I represent Georgians charged with:
- DUI/DWI — Georgia prosecutors can seek strict penalties for individuals charged with DUI, including license suspension, jail time and heavy fines. I provide skilled criminal defense for individuals accused of driving under the influence. I can conduct a thorough examination of the details of your arrest to discover any weaknesses in the prosecution’s case.
- Traffic violations — Letting points build up on your license can result in having your driving privileges revoked. Motorists facing traffic violation charges for speeding, texting while driving and other transgressions enlist me for help with reducing or eliminating the negative consequences.
I also defend clients accused of theft
, drug crimes
, and gun and weapons offenses
Make a free consultation appointment with a qualified Georgia criminal defense attorney
When you need help with a criminal charge in Cook or Lowndes County, you can rely on me, Frank Carter, to offer skilled representation. You can reach me at my office, Carter, Carter & Carter, Attorneys at Law, LLC in Adel, Georgia, by calling 844-390-5030 or contacting me online
to schedule an appointment for your free initial consultation.